This is a blog about alternative investments, hedge funds, the stock market, portfolio management, risk management, commodities, trading systems, managed futures and investing in general.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Refco Scandal and Customer Funds


In the light of the recent events customers having accounts with Refco will remove substantial funds from the broker. This is what the National Futures Association says about segregation of customer funds from that of the firm.

More Refco news from Hedgeworld

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep
it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Many thanks

Here is my homepage; Psn Code Generator

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is kind of off-topic but I needed to ask.
Does operating a well-established blog such as yours take a lot of
work? I am brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary daily.
I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

My blog Candy crush saga hack

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this
post plus the rest of the website is really good.

Look at my site :: Pirater Un Compte Facebook